We will show you how to prepare this delicious recipe: “Poor man’s” Nutrave chicken. Take note of the steps!
- 1 Nutrave chicken
- 200 g of onion
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 300 g of tomato
- 2 bay leaves
- Black pepper
- Cut the chicken into large pieces and season to taste.
- Finely chop the garlic, onion and tomato.
- Put a pot on the heat (without oil) and when hot add the chicken, garlic and onion.
- Stir continually to prevent the ingredients from sticking.
- When almost ready, add the tomato and bay leaves and continue to stir.
- Put a lid on the pot and leave to cook on a medium heat.
- If it dries out and the chicken is still tough, add a little water.
Recipe by Teresa Gómez Martín