- 1 whole Nutrave chicken cut into pieces
- 250 g of oyster mushrooms
- 1 large onion
- 1 small Golden Delicious apple
- 25 g of raisins
- 25 g of pine nuts
- 100 ml of red wine
- Brandy or cognac
- 300 ml of chicken stock
- 1 clove of garlic
- 12 peeled toasted almonds
- Flour for coating
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
– Place the raisins in a glass and cover with the brandy.
– Crush the garlic, a little parsley and the almonds with a pestle.
– Wash the chicken and dry well, season and coat in flour.
– Heat olive oil in a pan and fry the chicken in batches, set aside.
– Peel the onion and cut into julienne strips. Place 4 tablespoons of oil in a pot and sauté the onion, adding the peeled and cubed apple when it starts to brown. The size does not matter as the apple will dissolve. Leave for a few minutes and add the clean flap mushrooms cut into pieces. Sauté for a few more minutes with the rest of the ingredients, stirring everything together.
– Add the chicken to the pot along with the wine. Leave the alcohol to evaporate and add the stock. If you do not have chicken stock, you can use water and a stock cube.
– Add a little thyme, the crushed ingredients, the raisins with the brandy, the pine nuts, put a lid on the pot and leave on a low heat for around 45 minutes, until the chicken is tender. If necessary, add more stock, season to taste and leave to stand for around 15 minutes before serving.
Recipe sent by Silvia Gracia from the blog Mis Cosillas de Cocina