- 8 precooked sheets of cannelloni/lasagne
- 2 Nutrave chicken breasts
- 20 California walnuts
- 1 egg
- ¼ onion
- 3 level tablespoons of flour
- 2 tablespoons of oil
- 150 ml of skimmed milk
– Soak the precooked sheets of cannelloni/lasagne in warm water for 20 minutes.
– Cook the egg for 10 minutes in boiling water.
– Finely chop the onion and sauté in a pan with a little olive oil until browned.
– Cube the chicken breast and mix in a bowl with tomato, the walnuts, the boiled egg and the onion.
– Heat up the oil in a pan, add the flour and stir continually until browned.
– Gradually add the milk while continually stirring the mixture over a medium heat until it starts to thicken.
– Sprinkle on a pinch of salt and nutmeg.
– Stir occasionally until the béchamel sauce starts to bubble, removing it from the heat at this point.
– Drain the pasta sheets well and start to fill them with the mixture from the bowl one by one, forming the cannelloni rolls.
– Place the cannelloni in a microwave-safe dish, pouring the desired amount of béchamel sauce over them.
– Cook for 5 minutes in the microwave at 800W.
– Sprinkle some chopped parsley on top.
Recipe sent by Ana Rodríguez