- 2 Nutrave chicken breasts
- 150 ml of soy sauce
- 100 ml of white wine
- 1 onion
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Sesame seeds
- Cut the breasts into cubes and, 2 hours before preparing the recipe, marinate them with the soy sauce in a large bowl, stirring every now and then.
- After 2 hours, put a splash of oil in a pan.
- Slice the onion and fry on a medium heat in the pan with hot oil.
- Once the onion has browned, drain the cubes of chicken and place them in the pan with a little salt.
- Once the chicken has browned, add the white wine and increase the heat for around 3 minutes so that the alcohol evaporates.
- Turn the heat back down to medium and add the soy sauce used to marinate the chicken, stirring continuously until the sauce thickens slightly.
- When serving the chicken with the sauce, sprinkle the sesame seeds on top.
Recipe sent by Ana Rodríguez from the blog Recetas para Cocinillas