- 1 Nutrave chicken breast
- 1 onion
- 1 unsweetened natural or Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon of Tabasco jalopeño chilli sauce
- A handful of rocket
- 1 cup of basmati rice
- Half a meat stock cube
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
1. Dice the Nutrave chicken breast
2. Marinate with the curry and the Tabasco sauce.
3. Prepare the rice in the meantime: Wash in a fine sieve several times until the water released is transparent.
4. Cook in abundant water with half a stock cube for around 15 minutes (always check the instructions on the packet).
5. Heat three tablespoons of olive oil in a pan.
6. Peel and finely dice the onion and poach on a medium heat.
7. When the chicken is ready, add the marinated Nutrave chicken with the resulting juice.
8. Leave the chicken to cook and when it has changed colour, add the yogurt and season to taste.
9. Add the rocket and leave to cook for a few minutes.
10 Serve by placing the basmati rice on the bottom of the plate and a spoonful of chicken curry in the centre.
Recipe sent by María Z. García