- 2 Nutrave chicken breasts
- 2 slices of Serrano ham
- 6 green asparagus
- Olive oil
- 4 teaspoons of cream of asparagus
– Clean the asparagus in cold water and cut the stalks.
– Roll out the chicken breasts and place the slices of Serrano ham on top, covering the whole surface of the chicken.
– Place 3 asparagus pieces on one of the ends of each chicken breast.
– Roll up the chicken and secure it with toothpicks so that it does not open during cooking.
– Sprinkle a pinch of salt and black pepper on the rolls.
– Sauté the rolls on a medium to low heat in a pan with a little olive oil until they are brown on the outside and well cooked throughout.
– Leave to cool down at room temperature and cut the rolls into pieces of approximately 2 cm each.
– Decorate the plate with the cream of asparagus.
Recipe sent by Ana Rodríguez from the blog Recetas para Cocinillas